As a general rule, this website does not collect Personal Information about you when you visit the site. You can generally visit the site without revealing Personal Information, unless you choose to provide such information..
- Cookies: Our online one to one personal classes ensure the students a one to one interactive session with the trainer to clear all the doubts and questions associated with the course which the student has selected. We make sure that the trainers delivered at most high quality classes which result in attaining a hundred percent satisfaction with the content and the teaching methodology.
- Email Management: Your email address will only be recorded if you choose to send a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disclosed, without your consent.
- Collection of Personal Information:If you are asked for any other Personal Information you will be informed how it will be used if you choose to give it. If at any time you believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any other comments on these principles, please notify the webmaster through the contact us page.
- Protecting your personal information: We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- Internet use: We will make every effort to maintain the security of our internet connections; however for reasons outside of our control, security risks may still arise. Any personal information transmitted to us or from our online products will therefore be your own risk; however we will use our best efforts to ensure that all such information remains secure.